WATCH has six key priorities on 2017-2020
1. Continue monitoring and tracking 100% of all hearings that involve cases of violence against women and children in Hennepin and Ramsey Counties.
2. Expand court monitoring and tracking to Washington County.
3. Increase the number of judicial policy reports WATCH produces to at least one annually.
4. Develop program assessment metrics which measure the impact of WATCH’s work on victims and other stakeholders.
5. Build a robust network of relationships with direct service providers and advocates to increase the impact of our work.
6. Increase outreach and communications to stakeholders by 50%.